This week Sage Marlowe visits the blog. I met online when I joined Siren Publishing and offered to help him promote his latest release on my regular blog. I swore he'd been publishing so much longer than me as he already had a huge fan base. Turns out, we started the same year. Sage writes contemporary, paranormal, and BDSM erotic M/M romance, and he has a new release up for preorder, SUB-DOMINANT, a BDSM menage M/M/m romance out on November 13th. Today I asked Sage one question about what kind of reader interaction is his favorite.
BBTF: As an author we have to interact with readers. What is your favorite form of interaction and why?
Sage: My favourite form of interacting with readers is probably through Facebook. I'm an introvert, so for me communicating via the internet and computer screens is easier than being in a crowd with lots of noise. That being said, I had a great time at the events I went to this year, so maybe I should change my answer to, "Any kind of interaction, because I'm delighted when people are interested in me."
I've always been interested in your writing, Sage, and thanks for offering a giveaway! You can find out more about Sage Marlowe's books on his website. Be sure to buy a book and tell a friend. Happy reading!
The rules for the GIVEAWAY are as follows:
- Prize: 2 x Signed paperback copy of Sub-Dominant & goodie package
- To enter, simply leave a comment on any or all blog posts of the Sub-Dominant Tour. Each comment qualifies as an extra entry and will increase chances to win.
- Contest is open until November 23, midnight CEST. Winners will be picked at random and announced on my website / Facebook / Twitter on November 24.
- Winners have one week to claim their prizes or a new winner will be selected at random. No purchase necessary. Open internationally, void where prohibited. Contestants must be 18 years Prize is as stated. No substitution or exchange.
- For full terms and conditions see www.sage-marlowe.com/terms-impressum